Highlights from the 2015 Internet Security Threat Report
Knowing how cybercriminals are threatening security is the first step to securing your information—and your company’s goals. From social media vulnerabilities to digital extortion, the 2015 Symantec Internet Security Threat Report leverages an unparalleled amount of data and is the resource you need to quickly uncover digital threats.
- How cyberattackers leap-frog corporate defenses
- Clever tricks malware authors use to avoid detection
- Why ransomware attacks soared 113% in 2014
- How social networks and apps enable cybercriminals
- Why corporate defenses are falling behind as cybercriminals move faster
- Why attacks on Internet of Things devices are more serious than ever